Let the Experienced Veterinarians in Ottawa Take Care of Your Pet
The veterinarians and staff at Chapel Hill Veterinary Clinic in Ottawa and Orléans value the human-animal bond. We realize that your pets are members of your family, and we treat them as such. We will always take the time to listen to your concerns and thoroughly examine your pet. We strive to promote a healthy way of life for your companion animal so you can live a great life together.
We have a team of experienced veterinarians in Ottawa who love animals and are extremely passionate about their work. Be it surgery, vaccinations or other services, we can perform it with utmost care and diligence. Contact us to know more about our team or book an appointment.
We offer a host of veterinary services designed exclusively for the pets of Ottawa and Orleans. Our services include:
- Exams and diagnostics: Diagnosing a problem early can save your pet from trouble. Chapel Hill Veterinary Clinic offers digital radiography to diagnose broken bones, tumours, arthritis and internal organ problems. We also have nutritionists to help you provide your pet with the right food so that it can lead a healthy life.
- Vaccines: Just like babies, pets also need some core vaccines for protection against diseases. At Chapel Hill Veterinary Clinic, we administer vaccines against Bordetella, Leptospirosis and Lyme disease. You can visit our clinic to discuss the right vaccines for your pets. We would be happy to help you!
- Surgery: The skilled surgeons at Chapel Hill Veterinary Clinic have several years of experience and can help your pet with tumours, muscle injuries and internal organ injuries. You can trust us for suitable advice for your pet. Feel free to book a consultation with our veterinarians and discuss your pet's problems.
- Spay and neuter: Opting for a spay or neuter procedure can benefit your pet’s health. These procedures can help your pet avoid injuries by not getting involved in street fights. Spaying can also help your female pets live a healthier and longer life by preventing them from getting uterine infections or breast cancer.
- Dental care: Your pets require regular dental checkups to maintain good oral health. The veterinarians at Chapel Hill Veterinary Clinic have years of experience treating pets for oral health issues. Regular dental checkups can help diagnose early signs of mouth cancer and other severe problems.
- Palliative care: The decaying health of an old pet can be challenging to watch. In some instances, pets get infected with diseases that cannot be cured and suffer incessantly. We can help you choose a dignified way of letting your pet go with euthanasia. You can talk to our veterinarians to get more information.
Call us to know more about our services. Please get in touch with our team to book an appointment for your pet. You can trust Chapel Hill Veterinary Clinic for expert pet care.
Working for the Pet Community
The people associated with Chapel Hill Veterinary Clinic are passionate about animals. We believe that animals deserve to enjoy this life as much as we do. Our team works with utmost dedication to provide your dogs and cats with all the love and care they deserve. We are here for your pets, from helping them get proper dental care to diagnosing several health issues.